$9 a unit
$9 a unit, Purest Form
Purchase 20 units and receive a $50 visa gift card
Botox/ Xeomin Parties are available 8-12 people
(8 minimum , 12 maximum )
Join Botox's Rewards Program
Transfer Your Brilliant Distinction Points Here:
For 7 days prior:
Botox, Xeomin & Dysport Post Treatment Instructions
For three hours: avoid laying down, lifting up anything heavy, drinking alcohol or exercising
apply arnica gel on treated area to heal bruising
First hour after injection:
Move the muscle injected as many times as possible so it sets and becomes more effective in that muscle
3 hours after injection:
It’s advised not to lay down, drink alcohol, workout, or lift anything heavy.
Most people see effects for three to four months, but several factors may shorten or lengthen that period:
1. Your age. Older people with less muscle tone may see results diminish sooner than those with younger, firmer facial muscles.
2. Whether you take good care of your skin; use facials, microdermabrasion or other resurfacing methods, smoking, good home care products
3. How much sun you get and how much sun damage your skin already has.
4. Some obtain a longer-lasting effect with repeated use, while others seem to develop a resistance to the drug and need more frequent treatments and/ or an increase in units.
5. Doesn’t last as long if you have a fast metabolism and work out more than 3x a week.
6. A hormone, thyroid imbalance that increases your metabolism will decrease how long it will last.
Potential Botox Side Effects
1. Redness, swelling, bruising
2. Droopy heavy eyelids, double vision, blurred vision