Epsom Salt Detox Foot Soak
Epsom Salt Foot Soak Detox
With the choice of Lavender, Frankincense or Eucalyptus Oil
Price: $29 (Retails at $50)
What is Epsom salt?
Epsom salt, is a naturally occurring pure mineral compound of magnesium and sulfate.
Benefits of Epsom Salt Soaks
· Helps muscles and nerves function properly
· Helps regulate electrolytes in your body, ensuring proper functioning of the muscles, nerves, and enzymes
· Critical in the proper use of calcium, which serves as a main conductor of the electric impulses in your body
· Helps prevent hardening of arteries and blood clots
· Improves heart health
· Helps prevent heart disease and strokes by improving blood circulation, protecting the elasticity of arteries, preventing blood clots, and reducing the risk of sudden heart attack deaths.
· Proper magnesium and sulfate levels increase the effectiveness of insulin in the body, and can help to lower the risk or severity of diabetes. It makes insulin more effective
· Eliminates toxins from the body
· Helps flush toxins and heavy metals from the cells, easing muscle pain and helping the body to eliminate harmful substances
· Pulls salt out of your body, and harmful toxins along with it
· Drawing impurities out of skin
· Relieving migraine and cold or flu symptoms
· Promotes sleep and stress reduction
· Fight Colds and Flu
· Temporarily Reduces bloating and is a quick fix for temporarily reducing water weight
· Drain out toxins
· Reduces inflammation
· Lowers cortisol, the stress hormone
· Improves Your Bone Health
· Bronchial asthma
· Sore muscles
What does Epsom salt do?
The Magnesium plays a number of roles in the body including regulating the activity of over 325 enzymes, reducing inflammation, helping muscle and nerve function, and helping to prevent artery hardening. The Sulfates help improve the absorption of nutrients, flush toxins, and help ease migraine headaches.
How does Epsom salt help with stress?
Epsom salt eases stress and relaxes the body. Stress drains the body of magnesium and increases levels of adrenaline. When dissolved in warm water, Epsom salt is absorbed through the skin and replenishes the level of magnesium in the body. The magnesium helps to produce serotonin, a mood-elevating chemical within the brain that creates a feeling of calm and relaxation. Research shows that magnesium also increases energy and stamina by encouraging the production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate), the energy packets made in the cells. Experts believe that soaking with Epsom salt at least three times a week helps you to look better, feel better and gain more energy. Magnesium ions also help you relax and reduce irritability by lowering the effects of adrenaline. They create a relaxed feeling, improve sleep and concentration, and help muscles and nerves to function properly.
What can cause low magnesium levels ?
Alcoholism, severe diarrhea, malnutrition or high calcium levels (hypercalcemia), increased consumption of processed foods in our diets
What happens if you have Magnesium deficiency?
Heart disease, stroke, arthritis, osteoporosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, digestive disorders as well as mental illness. Epsom salt soaks can help improve or ward off many avoidable health ailments.
How long should I soak in Epsom Salt?
20 minutes will remove toxins from your system, 40 minutes will allow you to absorb the minerals in the water and help you emerge from the bath feeling rejuvenated. Make sure to consume water before, during and after the bath to protect yourself from dehydration and increase detoxification.
How does Epsom salt help the brain?
The magnesium in Epsom salt helps the brain produce neurotransmitters that induce sleep and reduce stress. Magnesium may also help the body produce melatonin, a hormone that promotes sleep.
How does Epsom Salt help with colds?
It increases white blood cell production, helping your body fight illness
Epsom salt soaks are not recommended for:
What essential oils are recommend with Epsom salt soaks ?